The description of Cardboard Design Lab
Enjoy an educational and immersive journey through principles for developing virtual reality experiences. Designing great user experiences in virtual reality is considerably different than designing for traditional 2D form factors. Virtual reality introduces a new set of physiological and ergonomic considerations to inform your design work.
VR Design Principles Covered
1. Using a Reticle
2. UI Depth & Eye Strain
3. Using Constant Velocity
4. Keeping the User Grounded
5. Maintaining Head Tracking
6. Guiding with Light
7. Leveraging Scale
8. Spatial Audio
9. Gaze Cues
10. Make it Beautiful
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a viewer that works with Google Cardboard. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Take frequent breaks while using Cardboard. If you experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain, or disorientation, immediately discontinue using Cardboard.
- Cardboard is not for use by children without adult supervision.
- Do not use Cardboard while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using Cardboard if you feel impaired or disoriented.
- If you have had or could be prone to seizures, consult a doctor before using Cardboard.