The description of CDL Practice Test 2018 Edition
Do you really want to pass the CDL Test on your first attempt? Our CDL Practice Test Questions are an awesome way to get ready for your written CDL exams.
Commercial driver's license (CDL) is a driver's license required in the United States to operate any type of vehicle weighing more than 10,001 lb (4536 kg) for commercial use, or transports quantities of hazardous materials that require warning placards under Department of Transportation regulations, or that is designed to transport 9 or more passengers (including driver) for compensation, or 16 or more passengers (including the driver), for noncompensation. This includes, but is not limited to, tow trucks, tractor trailers, and buses.
This app includes CDL test prep (CDL study guide) for various categories:
- General Knowledge
- Hazardous Materials Test (cdl hazmat test)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Air Brake
- Combination Vehicles
- Doubles/ Triples Trailers
- Tanker Vehicles
- School Bus
- Over 1200 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
You can refer this app for any of the 50 US states you are appearing for the CDL test. Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to email@example.com