The description of hum app
Hum is the connected car system that assists and empowers drivers.
With Hum, you can stay in touch with your car and get help that can save you time and money — right from your smartphone. You can use the Hum App on its own to get basic safe driving tools. Or, add a Hum System and get features like Vehicle Diagnostics, Emergency Assistance, Pinpoint Roadside Assistance, and so much more.
To get the most from the Hum App, visit the Hum website, a Verizon Wireless store, or a select retailer to purchase a Hum+ or HumX System.
Find the Hum that’s best for you:
- Get started today, download the FREE Hum App and create an account—no equipment required!
- Get access to your Safety Score and other helpful tools like Navigation and Local & Travel Discounts.
Purchase Hum+ to get over 13 features that give you more knowledge about your car, a way to get help for car trouble, and so much more.
- Get 24/7 roadside help sent directly to your location at the push of a button with Pinpoint Roadside Assistance and Crash Detection from Emergency Assistance.
- Other features include Vehicle Diagnostics, Speed & Boundary Alerts, Vehicle Location, a Mechanics Hotline and more.
Purchase HumX to get the most from Hum, which includes all of the Hum+ features PLUS:
- A 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot for streaming and gaming on-the-go.*
*Verizon Wireless data plan required for HumX. Verizon Wi-Fi available on select devices. Data usage applies. Coverage not available everywhere; see vzw.com for details.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Get it on:
Android 4.2 and up