Your connected car
Car scanning, diagnostic, monitoring and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars. Note!!!
Requires ELM 327 or compatible adapter. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), iCar 3 (BLE), Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. Read more at site site
http://obd-car-doctor.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM 327 adapter possible only in GPS mode: Speed, AltitudeCar diagnostics
Works as fault code scanner: read Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, find descriptions and clean stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Store and share diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Please note that app supports only parameters and ECU's specified with OBD-II standard, that is Engine and Emission systems. Real-time parameters
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car. Supported chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Please note that exact list of exposed parameters depends on your car make/model/year.Economizer
Special mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Allows to present both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) supported in your car. For correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).Other features:
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols🌐 site http://obd-car-doctor.com★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★
with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.Required permissions:
• Device & app historyUsed to self- identify application when at background
• LocationExtra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search
• Photos/Media/FilesStore and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
• OtherBluetooth related - communication with external adapterInternet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actionsWarning!!!
There are reports on connection issues when using some cheap "clones" of ELM 327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log. This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section.
Please send your questions with email, as we are limited answer in Play market comments.
You are always welcome @ 🌐 our site