The description of PowerSchool Mobile
PowerSchool for Parents and Students
Calling all students and parents! Check out PowerSchool’s brand new PowerSchool Mobile app with an all-new user experience and push notifications. Get real-time access to attendance, assignments, scores, grades and more!
Now, instantly monitor changes to grades and attendance with push notifications!
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing, most widely used student information system, supporting more than 13 million students across the globe.
You can also use PowerSchool Mobile to register to receive email alerts for grades, attendance, assignments and more.
• Access student homework assignments
• Real-time grades and attendance
• Teacher comments
• Single account for all children
• Daily bulletin board
• Course schedule
• Integrated family calendar
• Fee transactions and balance
• Automatic email messaging
• Instant push notifications for attendance or grade changes
• Track each student with grade trends
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool.
• Requires PowerSchool version 8.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
This release includes security improvements and bug fixes.
Get it on:
Android 4.0 and up